The uMhlanga UIP is in the process of revamping the millennium stage at main beach in preparation for the Umhlanga Tourism Winter Festival running from 4th – 8th July 2019. With games and competitions for the kids and loads of entertainment for adults too, this has become a popular event for all the July holidaymakers. More details of the event line-up to follow.
- MAYOR KAUNDA URGES ETHEKWINI RESIDENTS TO EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION AS COVID-19 INFECTIONS PEAK
- uMhlanga Rocks Lighthouse Revamp Almost Complete
- Increase your business’ digital presence with the UIP’s new BizHub listing
- What will open access green space look like in a post-COVID world?
- How surveillance helps to keep our public spaces safe
- Cleaning / Greening / Environment / Nature (Album)
- Community / Development / Businesses (Album)
- Events / Family Fun / Surfing (Album)
- News and Updates
- Repairs and Maintenance (Album)
- Safety / Security / Operations (Album)
- uMhlanga Rocks / uMhlanga Beach And Sea / uMhlanga Lagoon Nature Reserve (Album)
- uMhlanga Rocks APP
- uMhlanga UIP at Work / Urban Improvement Precinct / eThekwini Municipality (Album)