A sewer spill that has overflowed into the Hawaan stormwater pipe was traced back to upper uMhlanga and reported to eTM. The municipality dispatched a team to inspect it earlier today, we’ll provide an update as soon as one becomes available. Checked by inspectors of dsw and cleared this morning.
Overflow into Hawaan stormwater pipe reported to eTM
- MAYOR KAUNDA URGES ETHEKWINI RESIDENTS TO EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION AS COVID-19 INFECTIONS PEAK
- uMhlanga Rocks Lighthouse Revamp Almost Complete
- Increase your business’ digital presence with the UIP’s new BizHub listing
- What will open access green space look like in a post-COVID world?
- How surveillance helps to keep our public spaces safe
- Cleaning / Greening / Environment / Nature (Album)
- Community / Development / Businesses (Album)
- Events / Family Fun / Surfing (Album)
- News and Updates
- Repairs and Maintenance (Album)
- Safety / Security / Operations (Album)
- uMhlanga Rocks / uMhlanga Beach And Sea / uMhlanga Lagoon Nature Reserve (Album)
- uMhlanga Rocks APP
- uMhlanga UIP at Work / Urban Improvement Precinct / eThekwini Municipality (Album)