The northbound lane of Chartwell Dr from the entrance to the Chartwell Centre parking area to the intersection of Chartwell and Lighthouse Rd was closed from the 8th to the 11th of September to facilitate the erection of a tower crane for the revamp project on the Protea Mall. The road closure was a success with limited complaints and the erection of the crane, done was an impressive site.
- MAYOR KAUNDA URGES ETHEKWINI RESIDENTS TO EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION AS COVID-19 INFECTIONS PEAK
- uMhlanga Rocks Lighthouse Revamp Almost Complete
- Increase your business’ digital presence with the UIP’s new BizHub listing
- What will open access green space look like in a post-COVID world?
- How surveillance helps to keep our public spaces safe
- Cleaning / Greening / Environment / Nature (Album)
- Community / Development / Businesses (Album)
- Events / Family Fun / Surfing (Album)
- News and Updates
- Repairs and Maintenance (Album)
- Safety / Security / Operations (Album)
- uMhlanga Rocks / uMhlanga Beach And Sea / uMhlanga Lagoon Nature Reserve (Album)
- uMhlanga Rocks APP
- uMhlanga UIP at Work / Urban Improvement Precinct / eThekwini Municipality (Album)