The eThekwini Municipality has completed the 1st phase of the pier upgrade, which included fixing and repainting the stairs and back of the Pier. The full programme of work will include the revamp of the under carriage, the railing, and the whale bone structure; sealing the upper deck, and finally repairs to the blue lights.
- MAYOR KAUNDA URGES ETHEKWINI RESIDENTS TO EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION AS COVID-19 INFECTIONS PEAK
- uMhlanga Rocks Lighthouse Revamp Almost Complete
- Increase your business’ digital presence with the UIP’s new BizHub listing
- What will open access green space look like in a post-COVID world?
- How surveillance helps to keep our public spaces safe
- Cleaning / Greening / Environment / Nature (Album)
- Community / Development / Businesses (Album)
- Events / Family Fun / Surfing (Album)
- News and Updates
- Repairs and Maintenance (Album)
- Safety / Security / Operations (Album)
- uMhlanga Rocks / uMhlanga Beach And Sea / uMhlanga Lagoon Nature Reserve (Album)
- uMhlanga Rocks APP
- uMhlanga UIP at Work / Urban Improvement Precinct / eThekwini Municipality (Album)